This was the first event we attended of my new mom's group. It was a little intimidating, walking up to this neighborhood park, not knowing who was part of the group. I was so glad my friend Jenny came, too, so she helped introduce me around. The kids played on the playground while we moms visited. Then they/we made Halloween trick or treat bags with these great foam stickers, ribbons, and other crafty things. It was really fun, and I was happy to finally meet some other moms with kids around Jackson's age. We are definitely looking forward to the next playdate!
10.11.2007
Halloween Playdate
This was the first event we attended of my new mom's group. It was a little intimidating, walking up to this neighborhood park, not knowing who was part of the group. I was so glad my friend Jenny came, too, so she helped introduce me around. The kids played on the playground while we moms visited. Then they/we made Halloween trick or treat bags with these great foam stickers, ribbons, and other crafty things. It was really fun, and I was happy to finally meet some other moms with kids around Jackson's age. We are definitely looking forward to the next playdate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment